Monday, December 7, 2009

18, the hard way.

I rode 18 miles today. But, it took a total of 3 rides to do it. I did 10 miles on the rollers this morning. Felt ok, considering the head cold I had yesterday had me wiped out. Then, I rode into work for 2.5 miles. On the way home, was the remainder. I took a longer way home, which included one good hill. It was darn cold, but I actually was overdressed. Upon my arrival at the homestead, I was turned into a sweaty mess. Yes, I hammered, but still, the temperature was below freezing and I wasn't out very long.

If you have Charter Digital cable, there is a cool U2 concert from 1983, before they made it big. Most of the songs are from their first two albums, "Boy" and "October." "War" hadn't been released yet, but they played New Years Day and Sunday Bloody Sunday and maybe another song from the yet to be released record. The funny thing was when Bono went into the crowd and climbed on top of a fence and stood on it. Actually, his balance was pretty impressive....until he lost it and fell flat on his ass and back.

The concert is also on Youtube, song by song. Or at least a good bit of it. Type in U2 Rockplast.

Here is Bono's falling. I guess, once they hold him up, his dancing on top of the fence IS sort of impressive. BUT NOT AS IMPRESSIVE AS HIS MULLET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment