Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ok, this is for real.

Tuesday night, I'll be sitting in with the Brown Dog Blues Band. We'll be playing at the Lone Wolf Coffee Company. Not sure the extant of my role of sitting in will be, but I'm sure I'll have a good time. Looking forward to getting my Duane Allman on!!!

Speaking of which, sad news. The Allman Brothers Band have recently announced that in 2010, they are going to pack it in forever. Then this week, Dickey Betts (who's been out of the ABB and playing with his band, Great Southern) announced that he's not going to tour anymore, effective NOW. This is all sad news to me. True, Gov't Mule will be around, but no original Allmans on the road.

In tribute......



Camn shame that the camerman wasn't focused more on Duane's guitar playing, but, I'll take it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment