Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh, Just Friggin' Great

What else can go wrong?

My day was ok. Yoga in the morning and an hourish ride, of all hills, in the afternoon. I felt strong, except for my lungs, which are still coughing up crap.

Ride in the afternoon? How'd I manage that? Amy went to the doctor today. Her cough is worse than anyother of us. She literally, coughed from 11pm to at least 1 am last night, without a 30 second gap inbetween!!!! X-rays were done.

She has bacterial pnuemonia. Joy.

I'm pondering doing some sort of racing next year. Eddy Merckx time trial division sounds good. So does track racing in kilo, sprint and persuit type events. The Merckx time trialing I can do on the Alan. For track, I'd need a different steed. Possibly, maybe, not sure...this.




I'm all about retro. This is an Italian track frame from the mid 1950's to early 1960's. Obviously the brake would go. IF I get a track bike, I want a TRACK BIKE. Something I would ONLY ride at Penrose. Other photos of this show amazingly cool lugs!!!!!

Edit.....

More bad news. Vicki's cancer has returned. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment