Friday, December 4, 2009

Time Trial

Ok. I'm going back and forth here. Should I do Eddy Merckx division time trialing or track racing. I just don't know. I did find the place for me to actually pratice tt'ing by home. It's the north outer road of 44, from Buder Park to the enterance (exit rather) of Lone Elk Park. It's not 10 miles, but I can go back and forth a few times, which will help with the turn around. From the 141 bridge to LE is just under 2.5 miles. I could always add a section of Buder and head back by the airfield for those little planes.

Of course, going as fast I humanly possible on the banked turns of a velodrome looks hella cool!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know a lot of people who've tried track racking and have totally gotten hooked.

    You'd bring some serious power to the game.

    LC

    ReplyDelete