Monday, November 30, 2009

EBay goodies

Don't forget to check my eBay auctions, folks!!! Right now, I'm beginning to list crystals and minerals again. There are a few cds there now, too.

I buy from eBay too. I just got a Capagnolo Nuevo Record rear derailleur, for the Alan. Now, I can get rid of the 980. I'm certain that was non original to the bike, as the shifters and front derailleur are Nuevo. I also just got a wool Brooklyn jersey!!! I've wanted one for a long time, but have always been unwilling to pay so much for them. They usually go for around $100. Mine....thirty!!!!

Now, I can get my Roger de Vlaeminck on!!!



Shared time with Laurie Burge this morning. Always a pleasure. Conversation goes from stones, to politics, to metaphysical, to...... Always, leaves me feeling good and with a ton of things to ponder. She's a good soul!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment