Thursday, July 30, 2009

Guitars and Bikes

Today was my day off. I spent the day at home with the boys, playing a lot of guitar. They played in the yard and I played out back. I really sounded good. I'm pleased with myself. The Stratotone also had a bit of a modification today. I shimmed the pickup higher towards the strings. Cardboard, is what I inserted. The new closeness of it to the strings really made it growl!!! Good job, Jim!!!

When Amy came home, I went for a short, albiet quick paced, ride. I went to get my paycheck, but took the long way to the shop. I seem to have my road eyes back (eyes in back of my head). Today marked the THIRD time in two weeks, I sensed someone about to make a right turn in front of me and avoided disaster. There are a lot of idiot drivers in the Fenton area around rush hour. I have noticed that I feel like my legs are coming back too.

After retruning home, I cut the front lawn. Yippie. Dinner was cheep. Arby's, then ice cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment