Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alan

I really wish I was computer savy enought to be able to edit the original photo, so it would all show here. But, here is what shows up, of the actual bike I bought.




...and the head tube junction.



Cool, huh?


I'm putting a Brooks B-17 Narrow in black and Tektro Campy Aero knockoff brake levers on. The levers, because I don't like the feel of vintage levers, and loathe having the brake cables shoot straight up in the air. The 'new' cable routing will give the bike a nice, sleek look. For bar tape, I'm going with Deda black 'carbon look.' If you're saying "WTF?" don't worry. This tape looks nothing like carbon. It is somewhat vinyl covered foam, with a pressed in pattern on it. I like this tape a lot. If you ever saw my old Colnago (sold due to the bad mojo angst associated with the bike), it's the tap I had on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment