Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Obsessed

Wow. It seems I'm obsessed with Zombie Road and the lore of the area. I keep perusing the net, finding stuff to read and photos taken there, like this one. Cut and paste this address, and put it into your browser. When it comes up, you can click on the photo and blow it up and move around and check things out. I see 9 different shadow people and multiple orbs. One of the shadow people appears to be a woman in a dress. One of the orbs (the one near the woman's head) has a face!

http://www.paranormaltaskforce.com/images/Sent_In_Misch_Pics/IMGP0100.jpg

Think shadow people are fake? Ok, explain this following photo, taken by me right after my spoke broke the other day. I felt uneasy and took photos in a circle from where I am standing.



Look just to the right of the big tree on the left. See it? I'm guessing, it's not as dark as the ones in the photo I had you paste into your browser, since I took this photo around 10 am. Creepy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment