Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Finally, a RIDE!!!

Even though it was less than an hour, I really enjoyed actually riding my bike this morning, while the kids were in school. Nothing major, just Fenton industrial area flats. It's been around 1.5-2 weeks since I went for a ride, other than into/from work. Sucks being sick. Sucks having rain all the time.

Lately, I've gotten away from what I want this blog to be about. This blog is about life with my family, bikes and guitars. I have gotten into ghost hunting and it seemingly has taken over this blog. To thwart that, I have started a blog to specifically deal with that subject. Look to the side and you'll see a link to Ghost Tales.

So, now, my usual readers can read the normal things here, like always. For the paranormal, please visit my new blog, Ghost Tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment