Monday, October 26, 2009

Catching up

I haven't updated this blog in some time. I started the Ghost Tales blog and posted some things. In fact, my post from yesterday is EXTREMELY interresting!!! I caught an image of a ghost or two, including faces, in a boarded up window of an old church. If interested, click the link on the right for my Ghost Tales blog.

Bikes. Hmmmmm. I love fixed gear, but, there are certain disadvantages to it. I always wanted a cool old downtube shifting ride. Hmmmm....Italian, Campy, Miche, Modolo, with a Brooks. We'll see!!!!

Something had me tune back into Open G on the guitar. Something about old Gibsons that just say, "play some blues on me." So I did. The Gibson Carson Robison is a great guitar for fingerstyle and blues. I am very glad I got it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment