Monday, September 14, 2009

Healing

I went to my Chiropractor this morning, after dropping the lads off at school. Afterwards, at home, I did some yoga and meditated outside. It's fun listening to the symphony of nature as I travel the astral plane. I feel envigorated, young and healthy. It's a feeling I want to keep around.

As for the guitar, the strings at 420hz hasn't seemed to damage the top any. This is good. WOW!!! The tone this thing has!!!! Boomy bass notes and eveness through out the neck. Great fingerstyle guitar! I think I made a great choice. No. No thinking. I DID make a great choice.

On the guitar front, my H-72 Harmony is for sale on eBay. Auction ends tomorrow. I have it listed at $450. No bids....as of yet. There are THIRTY THREE watchers!!! Hopefully, tomorrow will have the auction explode, netting me some $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment