Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pain

Not exactly a good last two days. I was really stiff and had some lower back discomfort yesterday. Instead of going for a ride in the morning, I stayed home and did some yoga. But, I couldn't get into it and the results were shoddy, at best.

I was hoping on doing my Hillsboro Rd route this morning. Alas, again, I woke up in pain and discomfort. This time, I had the added pleasure of numbness in the front of my left shin. I did a 15 mile flat ride in the industrial area instead.

The other day, I was talking of a fast track bike. On my ride today, I pretty much shelved that idea as being just silly. Instead, I think I need to start focusing on long rides on Sundays and more rides during the week. IF IF IF I want to do a 200k brevet next March, I need to get distance in. Besides, it will help me lose weight and hopefully help with the back pain.

Also, Sunday, Amy (I think) has the whole clan signed up for a 1 mile walk to benefit Ovarian Cancer. I think it's in Forrest Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment