Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weak

Great God Almighty!!! I rode really poorly today, not that this suprised me. Been battling a cold and to make matters worse, got almost no sleep last night. Jake is sick as well, and between 1 am and 5 am, I went into him 6 times. Amy also went in a few times. My planned ride today was out the window. I didn't know if I was really sick or just tired. Maybe sick and tired. So, I did get out, but only rode around 12 miles of flats, with one hill (Oakwood). Yeah, it was windy, but it was my energy level that was the problem. I just had nothing. I suppose it was better to ride than not, since at least I got my legs loose.

The best thing about a bad day, is that they give you something to judge a good day by.

I got a nifty fortune from a fortune cookie the other night. "Instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, instead, offer them the peace of your mind. Nice words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment