Sunday, November 1, 2009

Well........

Well, the real first ride won't be today. I only went for a quick few miles. Just didn't have time for it. Ben's birthday is this week and g'ma is coming over today.........

But, what I did notice of the bike, is that it rode really nicely. Had a good feel. Definately doesn't feel like aluminum. If I had to give an initial thought on the ride quality, I'd say sort of titanium feeling.

Last night, we took the guys to West County Center and around the neighborhood for trick or treating. WCC was sort of a bust, compared to last year. I'd say less than half of the stores were handing out candy. But, they had fun and we ate at Chic-fil-a for dinner. Then, hit the houses around the block.

This is cool.......



I rember seeing this many, many years ago. Great song. Traffic was always a favorite of mine, espicially the post Dave Mason version, which this is. Steve Winwood is one of the best musicians ever. He can play any instrument, and do it well. Great singer too. But, what are they on? My guess is mushrooms. Jim Capaldi does his best hippie version of Davy Jones on the tambourine.

No comments:

Post a Comment