Monday, August 10, 2009

Couch potato

In reality, the my ride yesterday was more taxing then I realized at first. I started realizing this when I laid on the couch watching Jaws for the millionth time. The longest rides I've done since my return to the bike after about 2 years, were in the 25 mile range. I added 50% of that to my ride yesterday and on little food and in the heat, which I'm not acclimated to yet. Yeah, I see why it did more to me than I thought.

After Jaws, I came across "But, I'm a Cheerleader." It struck me as funny and being too lazy or tired to get the remote, I continued watching it. I even watched it AGAIN last night, with Amy. Basically, it's the story of Megan. She is a cheerleader, who enjoys group hugs with her fellow cheerleaders a little too much. At the start, is a scene where her boyfriend, the schools quarterback, is trying to make out with her. She's just open mouthed, staring off into space as his tounge is going crazy. Meanwhile, they show what's going on in her mind...cheerleaders jumping around! Then there is her locker at school, with photos of women in bikinis. Her family and friends hold an intervention, thinking she is a lesbian and they send her off to a 4 month 'straight camp.' There she realizes that she is indeed a lesbian and falls in love with Graham another girl at the camp. The story falls into the "girl meets girl, doesn't want girl, starts to like girl, they make out, girl can't have girl, girl fights to get girl..." you get the idea. The guys at the camp are hillarous sissy mary's!!!! It's acutally an amusing movie, even Amy thought so. Then again, maybe it was being tired with Katy Trail dust in my lungs.

Here's a trailer for it.



Best movie ever? Hardly, but if it's on and you have NOTHING better to watch or do, give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment