Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School

Yesterday was both Ben's and Jake's first day of school. Both seemed to handle it well and good notes were sent home by their teachers. New experiences for both of them, will have them turning into little men in no time! Speaking of which, Ben met this girl before class. She took him by the hand and they went for a walk around the side of the building. Curious, I walked to see what they were doing. All I saw was his back and her hand on the back of his head, with her fingers running thru his hair!!!! Holy crap Batman!!! Were they kissing? He's 5 and following his dad's footsteps. I had my first kiss in kindergarten too.

Yesterday was also, due to not wanting to on Sunday and rain on Monday, the first day I rode my bike since Saturday. Last night was the first evening where it was really dark riding home.

We got a DVD of "But I'm a Cheerleader." After watching it again and Amy and I agreed that we liked Natasha Leyonne's acting, we Googled her. We discovered that she was a complete trainwreck and made all the recent actresses gone wild (Lohan, Spears, etc.) look like rank amatures, in terms of "Keith Richardsness." Natasha was arrested a few times and ultimately found living on the streets of New York, had a stay in Belleview Hospital, was living with a collapsed lung, heart disease, hepatitus c and a nasty heroin addiction, with tracks "all over her body." What a shame. She had great tallent, from what we saw. The doctors gave her steroids, to heal her organs, which had her gain a LOT of weight. Photos had her very large. Last night, I found an interview with her from this year. She lost the weight, has been sober for 3 years now and is attempting an acting comeback.

Natasha, I hope all goes well for you and you resist the temptaion to fall back in with the wrong crowd.



Natasha, looking healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment