Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend update

First off, thank you Ralph, for claiming my Stratotone. Now, it'll just be a matter of getting it to you and cashing your check. I think he buys my guitars from me, because I have a knack of picking thru the bullshit and finding the good ones. As for my H-72.....after much thinking, I'm leaning towards selling it and my Traynor amp. But well see if that is the case after I play the Carson a while. If I sell the H-72, it will be via eBay, most likely, and won't be right away. I'll see if the Carson is "it."

Jake is staying home from school again today. This time, he seems to maybe have the flu. He had been running a fever, but now has a deep, wet cough. Poor little guy.

Saturday, we were crazy busy at the shop. Suprisingly, we had no same day Moonlight Ramble repairs. That was good, because I don't know how we would have managed to do them as well. Busy. It's a good thing. Also, I did this on very little sleep, as Jake kept us up all night.

Sunday, our dark brown house is no longer dark brown. It is now tan. We didn't have time to paint it, just the primer coat. If you've seen the house, you know it has lots of wooden slats. This, added to the fact that the wood has a natural, not sanded smooth look, made for a complete pain in the ass painting job. I don't paint. I hate it, I suck, I don't have the patience. I did some rolling on the easier surfaces, along with carting the boys over to grandmas and back, and picking up Dickey's BBQ for lunch. Amy and her brother Butch (who supplied the paint) did the bulk of the painting. If you need paint, Butch owns a Benjaman Moore store on Watson Road, on the Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment