Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Program

Ok. I've been back on the bike for a month or so now. I'm feeling better in the legs. Now, it's time to get back into better shape.

The boys attend school in the mornings (Jake's off Friday). This will give me some time in the morning to ride. I can get 20-25 miles in, shower and then pick them up. I'm sure I won't ride everyday. I'm going to start doing yoga again, not sure why I stopped, but when I started riding, yoga ended. Not anymore. Also, I want to lose my gut. This means the simple, time proven, method that I hate more than about anything this side of running...situps. Lots of situps.

I also named my bike today. I usually name them and it's always a woman's name. The bike is in British Racing Green, which is a deep emerald, so an Irish name would have to be it. I'm Irish, so the name would work. Problem was, I couldn't think of an Irish woman's name that was right. After dinner tonight, I rode 20 miles. The name came to me. In the movie, "But I'm a Cheerleader," Natasha Lyonne plays Megan. BINGO!!! You can't get more Irish than Megan! The movie is my current favorite, so it will stick. Megan. My bike's name is Megan.

In honor, here's a short clip from "Cheerleader"......



Megan is just realizing that she's a lesbian and falling for Graham. She falls asleep and has this fantasy. Then she wakes up. At the camp, they give the girls these electric shock devices, that they are supposed to zap themselves with when they have erotic thoughts about women. After she wakes, she picks it up. But, instead of zapping herself with it, she walks out of the room, leans up against the wall and masturbates, looking back into the room at Graham.

Damn! What a movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment